- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 3+ years of experience leading / driving complex projects involving new capabilities or functional requirements, multiple stakeholders across multiple organizations, and proven track record / history of ability to resolve complex issues, gain consensus
- Availability to travel up to 25% of the time (domestic)
- Associate's Degree (or higher) in Business, Communications, Health Administration or a related field
- Experience with Microsoft Project or ability to create project / process plan
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking
interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions
of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month
and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk
about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This
is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this,
and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity,
compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Account Manager Client Service - leading / driving projects