Whelan Security is a performance-based company that cares deeply about maintaining our conservative business culture. The CSM is an operational leader of the company responsible for the personnel in a portfolio of accounts within a branch or geographic market, typically reporting into a GM or an MSS. The CSM is responsible for the management, employee development and engagement of all personnel in the assigned client sites, as well as operational support for those accounts to include scheduling, payroll, compliance, post order development, performance metrics tracking and employee recruiting, discipline, recognition, training and inspections. The CSM role is 100% tactical and operational. The CSM is expected to build upon a culture of employee engagement and set the example for all employees in the assigned accounts of servant leadership and personal commitment to the Whelan Values.
Performance Metrics: The CSM is expected to achieve the following metrics within Whelan’s performance-based business environment:
- Manage to 2.5% unbilled overtime or less on assigned accounts
- Year over year improvement in Employee Engagement Scores
- Minimum 95% annual client retention of assigned accounts to include personal visitation to all assigned client sites weekly or monthly depending on scope
- Personnel inspections and training of 100% of assigned personnel each month
- Personnel recruiting to ensure full staffing levels on assigned accounts
- Personally recruit a minimum of one new manager/staff in your branch annually
- Develop a minimum of one manager/staff for promotion annually
- Become proficient in all company software systems (on-boarding, scheduling, financial, CRM)
- 100% compliance to the Whelan Mandatory Requirements
- Lead by example of living up to the Whelan Values
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED) – college degree preferred
Be Supported: Whelan employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, supplemental benefits (including dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance, and legal assistance plans), 401(k) retirement plan, employee assistance program, prescription discount cards, paid vacations, and more!
Be Challenged: Our extensive training program and career progression opportunities create an environment where employees can thrive, succeed, and enhance their careers.
Be Rewarded: We are proud to acknowledge and reward exceptional employees who make a difference to customers, the team, and the organization through our comprehensive Employee Recognition Program.
Be Valued: We are more than a team – we are a family! The distinctive culture of our family business sets us apart from every other contract security company in the industry.
If you are looking for an outstanding opportunity to work at a family-owned, industry leading organization – APPLY NOW!
Click “Apply” to begin the application process immediately!
Not convinced? Listen to what our team members have to say!