Whelan Security is looking for passionate and purpose driven people leaders who will set us apart by maintaining our professional, highly engaged, business culture and management of client services in St. Louis, MO!
Whelan Security is a performance-based company that cares deeply about exceeding client expectations through our people. The CSM is an operational leader responsible for the security officers in a portfolio of accounts within a branch or geographic market, typically reporting into a GM. The CSM is responsible for the management, employee development and engagement of all personnel in the assigned client sites, as well as operational support for those accounts to include scheduling, payroll, compliance, post order development, performance metrics tracking and employee recruiting and recognition, training and inspections. The CSM role is 100% operational. The CSM is expected to build upon a culture of employee engagement and set the example for all employees in the assigned accounts through servant leadership and personal commitment to the Whelan Values.
Performance Metrics: The CSM is expected to achieve specific metrics within Whelan’s performance-based business environment including
- Managing to 2.5% unbilled overtime or less on assigned accounts
- Year over year improvement in Employee Engagement Scores
- Meeting annual client retention goals of assigned accounts to include personal visitation to all assigned client sites
- Conducting Personnel inspections and training of 100% of assigned personnel each month
- Partnering with HR team to ensure full staffing levels on assigned accounts
- Developing a minimum of one new supervisor or manager for promotion annually
- Becoming proficient in all company software systems (HRIS, scheduling, financial)
- 100% compliance to the Whelan Mandatory Requirements
- Leading by example by demonstrating the Whelan Values at all times
EducationCandidates must meet the following educational requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, operational leadership is preferred. Military experience a plus! High School diploma or GED required.
Be Supported: Whelan employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, supplemental benefits (including dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance, and legal assistance plans), 401(k) retirement plan, employee assistance program, prescription discount cards, paid vacations, and more!
Be Challenged: Our extensive training program and career progression opportunities create an environment where employees can thrive, succeed, and enhance their careers.
Be Rewarded: We are proud to acknowledge and reward exceptional employees who make a difference to customers, the team, and the organization through our comprehensive Employee Recognition Program.
Be Valued: We are more than a team – we are a family! The distinctive culture of our family business sets us apart from every other contract security company in the industry.
If you are looking for an outstanding opportunity to work at a family-owned, industry leading organization – APPLY NOW!
Click “Apply” to begin the application process immediately; or if you wish to expedite your application, we encourage you to visit our local branch office located at 1699 S. Hanley Rd., Suite 100, St. Louis, MO to apply in person. For more information, you can also call Pam at 314-646-3811.
Not convinced? Listen to what our team members have to say!
St. Louis, MO 63144