Handle internal and external client and office inquiries and concerns via phone and mail. Serve as liaison between clients and management, and other business units
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate via phone, mail, and email with internal and external clients requiring assistance or information. Interpret clients’ needs and utilize software programs to identify possible resolutions for issues.
- Follow established procedures to handle client inquiries and resolve concerns to ensure client satisfaction. Handle client communications within all call handling, quality measurement and AC metrics.
- Use software programs and computer systems to accurately document and track client contacts.
- Participate in outbound calling campaigns as needed.
- Attend training sessions and participate in meetings related to the effective and efficient performance of job duties.
- Identify issues with current process and notify management of potential concerns and potential solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- These skills are acquired through the completion of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work independently.
- Analytical and detail oriented.
- Ability to do repetitive tasks and remain focused.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and calmly on the telephone and to use effective customer service techniques with clients who may be under stress.
- Ability to effectively work under strict deadlines while simultaneously organizing multiple projects.
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful situations.
- Experience with Windows operating system.
- Good 10-key, data entry, and keyboarding ability.
- Travel may be required to attend company- sponsored meetings, training, and events.
- Six months experience in a customer service position.
- Six months experience in an in-bound call center environment.
- Six months experience with basic office procedures.
- Additional coursework in accounting or business-related studies.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Tax Office or Tax Training School experience.
- Spanish/English bilingual capabilities.