Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life’s best work.(sm)
The Clinic Integration Manager ensures the implementation of policies, procedures and operating guidelines of the WellMed organization. Carries out the approved project plan established for integration, maintaining all budget and time restraints. Works closely with operational partners, including training teams, to provide successful clinic integration.
If you are located in or near Tampa, Florida you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Identifies gaps in operational structure and function between current and desired state
- Engages appropriate resources to provide training, tools and support to clinic team to reach desired stated
- Provides support and serves as on-going resource to the clinic to ensure performance targets are met
- Identifies risk issues that impact successful integration of the clinic and engages proper resources to ensure resolution
- Ensures engagement of entire market team in successful transition of the clinic to the defined desired state
- Ensures integration timelines are met in accordance with the approved project plan
- Maintains and builds relationships across business groups
- Assists clinic staff in defining appropriate workflows based on introduction of new processes
- Provides input into engagement decisions, including work plan, timeline and resource allocation
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
This position requires up to 60% travel throughout the state of Florida. Position will be onsite at 500 N Westshore Blvd. Tampa, FL 33609 when not traveling with ability to telecommute as well.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or 4 additional years of comparable work experience
- 4 years of experience in the healthcare field, with an emphasis in clinic operations or staff training and development
- Formal clinical experience (Medical Assistant, Nursing Assistant, LPN, RN etc.)
- Knowledge of organization policies and procedures and ability to read, interpret and apply
- Knowledge of and skills with tools used in Healthcare Operations: EMR, Practice Management System, Clinic Operations, and related systems
This position requires Tuberculosis screening as well as proof of immunity to Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis through lab confirmation of immunity, documented evidence of vaccination, or a doctor’s diagnosis of disease
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Supervisory experience within a clinic setting
- 6+ years of directly related experience in medical practice management
Physical & Mental Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to push or pull heavy objects using up to 50 pounds of force
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to use fine motor skills to operate office equipment and/or machinery
- Ability to properly drive and operate a company vehicle
- Ability to receive and comprehend instructions verbally and/or in writing
- Ability to use logical reasoning for simple and complex problem solving
If the hired individual resides in Florida (office based or telecommuting) this position requires the AHCA Level II background check (fingerprinting) by the State of Florida for all clinicians that have direct face to face contact with members OR employees who will have access to confidential patient data and will require renewal every five years.
Careers with WellMed. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors. We're impacting 240,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: supervisor, manager, clinic, lpn, ma, rn, travel, training, integration, Tampa, FL, Florida, travel