Like you, UnitedHealth Group is strong on innovation. And like you, we'll go the distance to deliver high - quality care. As part of our clinical support team, you will be a key component in customer satisfaction and have a responsibility to make every contact informative, productive and positive for our members and providers. You'll have the opportunity to do live outreach, educating members about program benefits and services while also helping to manage member cases. Bring your skills and talents to a role where you'll have a chance to make an impact.
The Clinical Administrative Coordinator manages incoming calls, requests from patients / providers, and clinical communication. Functions as Business Segment Liason for a regional team of clinicians, responsible for ordering of equipment and supplies as needed. Complete administrative tasks including intake, scheduling, and discharge of patients receiving services or interventions from TeamMD clinical staff.
- Complete initial triage of members and administrative intake
- Manage admission and discharge information
- Manage incoming member calls related to requests for service, network services and clinical appointments.
- Document clinical decisions and recommendations resulting from interdisciplinary team meetings
- Support clinical staff in care plan development and deployment
- High School diploma / GED or higher
- 3+ years’ work experience in clinical administrative roles and / or call center roles.
- Technical proficiency with computers and call systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite Word (creating, saving, formatting documents), and Excel (ability to create, copy, edit, send, navigate using tabs, and save spreadsheets)
- Ability to work independently for basic tasks, and with a supervisor for more complex tasks
- Ability to solve routine problems independently
- Experience in working with diverse care teams, or other business departments.
Careers at TeamMD. Imagine. Even as health care evolves and advances into a future of innovative new practice models, there are some lessons from the past that can make a huge difference. At TeamMD, a part of UnitedHealthcare Community & State and the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we recognized the need for better care for individuals that are medically complex and have functional limitations. We created TeamMD to bring medical care to these individuals in their home to improve their access to care and enable better clinical outcomes. Our home - based model of care helps patients with the greatest needs, whether it is for short term stabilization and transition support to ongoing primary care. If you're looking for greater career impact and challenge, learn more. You'll discover how this can become your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Clinical, Administrative, Coordinator, UnitedHealth Group, Brentwood, TN