- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer issues and concerns
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Office including Microsoft Outlook (ability to create, edit, save, and send emails), Microsoft Word (ability to create, edit, save, and send documents), and Microsoft Excel (ability to create, edit, save, and send spreadsheets)
- Computer experience including, but not limited to, ability to learn new computer system applications
- Comfortable working Monday through Friday from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm EST or 10:30 am to 7:00 pm EST
- Data Entry experience
- Previous Clinical or Healthcare experience
- Previous experience working in a call center or contact center
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, Tonawanda, NY, Clinical, Administrative, Healthcare, UMR