- Respond to Incoming Provider and Enrollee calls
- Resolve customer service inquiries
- Assist with faxes and emails
- Moderate work experience within own function
- Some work is completed without established procedures
- Basic tasks are completed without review by others
- Handle pre-authorization calls for upcoming surgeries, hospital admissions, imaging and therapy, etc.
- Supervision / guidance is required for higher-level tasks
- Other duties as assigned by manager and / or director
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer issues and concerns
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Office including Microsoft Outlook (ability to create, edit, save, and send documents) and Microsoft Word (ability to create, edit, save, and send documents)
- Computer experience including, but not limited to, ability to learn new computer system applications
- Comfortable working Monday through Friday from 10:30 am to 7:00 pm CST or 11:30 am to 8:00 pm CST
- Data Entry experience
- Previous Clinical or Healthcare experience
- Previous experience working in a call center
- Previous working experience with Microsoft Excel (ability to create, edit, save, and send documents)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, Wausau, Wisconsin, Clinical, Administrative, Healthcare, UMR