The challenge here lies in managing a full range of tasks - many of them routine in nature without sacrificing quality.
- Draft letters for government and commercial specific clients
- Gain knowledge of the State and Federal regulations concerning the services and benefits
- Moderate work experience within own function.
- Some work is completed without established procedures.
- Basic tasks are completed without review by others.
- Supervision / guidance is required for higher level
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 2+ years of professional experience in an office / customer service setting
- 1+ years of experience with Medical
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- Experience working within the healthcare industry, Hospital, Physician's office or medical setting and / or a call center environment
- Knowledge of ICD-9 and CPT codes and Medicare / Medicaid services
- Basic / foundational proficiency with Microsoft Word (creating, saving, formatting documents) and Outlook (ability to open and send emails)
- Flexibility to work outside standard business
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Clinical, Administrative, Coordinator, Iselin, NJ