Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Talk about meaningful work. Talk about an important role. Let's talk about your next career move. Due to our expanding business, UnitedHealth Group is seeking Clinical Administrative Coordinators who share our passion for helping others live healthier lives. As one of the world's leading health care companies, UnitedHealth Group is pursuing innovative new ways to operate our service centers and improve on our ability to deliver high-quality care. As part of our clinical support team, you will be a key component in customer satisfaction and have a responsibility to make every contact informative, productive and positive for our members and providers. You'll have the opportunity to do live outreach, educating members about program benefits and services while also helping to manage member cases. Bring your skills and talents to a role where you'll have the opportunity to make an impact on a huge scale. Take this opportunity and begin doing your life's best work.
What makes your clinical career greater with UnitedHealth Group? You'll work within an incredible team culture; a clinical and business collaboration that is learning and evolving every day. And, when you contribute, you'll open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization, anywhere.
- Work with facilities and vendors to manage request for services from members and / or providers
- Manage the referrals process, with referrals for prior authorization notifications
- Receive care coordination notification cases for non - clinical assessment
- Assist the clinical staff with setting up documents / triage cases for Clinical Coverage Review
- Handle resolution / inquiries from members and / or providers that may include: Benefit and Eligibility information, Billing and Payment issues, Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of experience working in an office setting using a telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- 1+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems
- Experience using Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word (create correspondence and work within templates), Microsoft Excel (data entry, sort / filter, and work within tables), and Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar management)
- Experience working within the Healthcare industry
- Call Center experience
- Bilingual fluency with English and Spanish
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, Kingston, NY , Behavioral, Telephonic Customer Service, Counseling, Intake, Health, Support