If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking
interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches
millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of
prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about
smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable
healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is
the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a
greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion,
relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
Talk about meaningful work. Talk about an important
role. Let's talk about your next career move. Due to our expanding
business, UnitedHealth Group is seeking Clinical Administrative Coordinators who share our passion for helping others live healthier lives. As one of the world's leading health care companies, UnitedHealth Group
is pursuing innovative new ways to operate our service centers and
improve on our ability to deliver high-quality care. As part of our
clinical support team, you will be a key component in customer
satisfaction and have a responsibility to make every contact
informative, productive and positive for our members and providers.
You'll have the opportunity to do live outreach, educating members about
program benefits and services while also helping to manage member
cases. Bring your skills and talents to a role where you'll have the
opportunity to make an impact on a huge scale. Take this opportunity and
begin doing your life's best work.
What makes your clinical career greater with UnitedHealth Group?
You'll work within an incredible team culture; a clinical and business
collaboration that is learning and evolving every day. And, when you
contribute, you'll open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in
any other organization, anywhere.
Millions of people place their trust in the clinicians and care givers on our expanding global team. There’s an energy and excitement here, a shared mission to improve the lives of those we serve while building our competencies and knowledge. Work with us and you’ll discover a passion for excellence you won’t find anywhere else. We ask tough questions. We push ourselves and each other to find smarter solutions. The result is a culture of performance that’s helping to drive the health care industry forward. At AxelaCare, part of the OptumRx family and a leading provider of home infusion solutions, we are improving care and reducing costs by integrating information and services on behalf of those we serve. Together, we are expanding the ability to deliver the best care to the growing number of consumers managing complex conditions through at-home infusions. Primary Responsibilities:
- The Clinical Administrative Coordinator is responsible for preparing and managing paperwork and documentation for billing and collections
- The Prior Authorization Coordinator is responsible for obtaining prior authorization or pre-certification of services to be rendered as required by each individual payor
- The Patient Care Coordinator will provide support to the pharmacy, nursing and reimbursement departments, performing as the liaison between patient, pharmacy and nursing to effectively carry out physician's order to infusion
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 1+ years of experience working in an office setting using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform the job duties
- Experience using a computer and Microsoft Office: Microsoft Word (ability to create documents,) Microsoft Excel (ability to create and use spreadsheets), and Microsoft Outlook (ability to check email, send email and spell check)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA requirements
- Comfortable working an 8-hour shift between 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday with possible weekends
- Prior Benefits verification knowledge / experience
- Home infusion, DME, or Pharmacy experience
- Intake / Insurance experience
- Medical billing or coding experience
- Experience with Medicaid and / or Medicare
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, Lenexa, Customer Service, Healthcare, telephonic, benefits, advocacy, AxelaCare, Patient Care, Prior Authorization