For those who are positive, energetic & dependable and want to be part of an ever-changing, challenging future of healthcare, here's your opportunity. We're going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.
Positions in this function include those responsible for initiation and management of State member assessments, working with State Regional offices and Clinical team.
- Extensive work experience with Medicaid community
- Work independently
- Act as a resource for others
- Monitor timely receipt, accuracy and compliance of State assessments
- Maintain 100% adherence to State contract, CMS requirements, and UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Performance and Quality metrics around Star+Plus Waiver Conversion Goals
- 100% adherence to submission timelines of scheduled department reports, assigned metrics and state deliverables
- 100% adherence to submission deadlines on complaints
- Meet State Partner and Internal expectation on timeliness & quality of interactions with members and providers
- Demonstrate compliance in the urgency of all Star+Plus Waiver State & internal deadlines
- Act as an advocate for membership and establish effective working relationships with our providers to service our members, ensuring all federal, state and company regulations, policies, and expectations are followed.
- Be responsive to our members (retention & referrals) and providers (contracting retention)
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of Clerical or Administrative work experience
- 2+ years of experience using the telephone and computer as primary instruments to perform job duties
- 1+ years of Medicare and / or Medicaid experience
- Intermediate (or higher) level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Excel (create spreadsheets, filters, formatting, and data entry), Outlook (group mailbox, and calendar scheduling), and Word (open documents)
- Medicare and / or Medicaid experience
- Healthcare or Insurance Benefits experience
- Organization and critical thinking skills
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community &
State. Challenge brings out the best in us. It also
attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented
people in healthcare here. We serve the healthcare needs of low income adults
and children with debilitating illnesses such as Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes,
HIV / AIDS and High-risk Pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes-based approach
considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors.
Join us. Work with proactive Healthcare, Community, and Government partners to
heal healthcare and create positive change for those who need it most. This is
the place to do your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Clinical, Administrative, Coordinator, Sugar Land, TX