There may be easier administrative jobs out there, but few offer the satisfaction of truly helping people manage their personal health and well-being. UnitedHealthcare, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. Our customer service teams have a serious responsibility to make every contact informative, productive, positive and memorable. If you're the kind of person who wants to bring your contribution to a new level every day, find out more.
- Pull information from the queue and assign cases to clinical team based on member zip code.
- Work in spreadsheets and systems to provide member data to the clinical team.
- Send out clinical information to members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Must be available to work Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- 1+ years of experience working in a professional office environment
- 1+ years of data entry experience
- Experience using a computer and Microsoft Office (Word (create/edit documents, insert tables), Excel (filter, sort), and Outlook (send email, create/edit meeting invitations))
- Must live within the state of Missouri
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
- Healthcare experience
- Medicaid experience
- Medical terminology experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: computer, data entry, admin, administrative, telecommute, Missouri