- Respond to Incoming Provider and Enrollee calls
- Resolve customer service inquiries
- Assist with faxes and emails
- Moderate work experience within own function
- Some work is completed without established procedures
- Basic tasks are completed without review by others
- Handle pre - authorization calls for upcoming surgeries, hospital admissions, imaging and therapy, etc.
- Supervision / guidance is required for higher - level tasks
- Other duties as assigned by manager and / or director
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer issues and concerns
- Previous experience working in a call center or contact center
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Office including Microsoft Outlook (ability to create, edit, save, and send emails), Microsoft Word (ability to create, edit, save, and send documents)
- Computer experience including, but not limited to, ability to learn new computer system applications
- Comfortable working Monday through Friday from 10:30 am to 7:00 pm CST or 11:30 am to 8:00 pm CST
- Must have a quiet designated work space established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Must have access to install secure high speed internet (minimum speed 1.5 download mps and 1 upload mps) via cable / DSL in home (NOTE: wireless / cell phone provider, satellite, microwave, etc...does NOT meet this requirement)
- Data Entry experience
- Previous Clinical or Healthcare experience
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Excel (ability to create, edit, save, and send spreadsheets)
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, Richardson, TX, Clinical, Administrative, Healthcare, UMR