Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Talk about meaningful work. Talk about an important role. Let's talk about your next career move. Due to our expanding business, UnitedHealth Group is seeking Clinical Administrative Coordinators who share our passion for helping others live healthier lives. As one of the world's leading health care companies, UnitedHealth Group is pursuing innovative new ways to operate our service centers and improve on our ability to deliver high-quality care. As part of our clinical support team, you will be a key component in customer satisfaction and have a responsibility to make every contact informative, productive and positive for our members and providers. You'll have the opportunity to do live outreach, educating members about program benefits and services while also helping to manage member cases. Bring your skills and talents to a role where you'll have the opportunity to make an impact on a huge scale. Take this opportunity and begin doing your life's best work.
What makes your clinical career greater with UnitedHealth Group? You'll work within an incredible team culture; a clinical and business collaboration that is learning and evolving every day. And, when you contribute, you'll open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization, anywhere.
- Assigns and reassigns members to appropriate Care Coordinator under the direction of the Care Coordination supervisor
- Monitors member list routinely to assure accurate assignment of all members
- Updates member demographic and placement changes in CareOne
- Assists with administrative / enrollment activities for special programs
- Manages incoming communication calls / fax / email / tasking group / members / providers
- Assists with outgoing communication (calls / fax / email)
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of professional experience in an office setting using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform the job duties
- Experience using a computer and Microsoft Word (create and modify documents), Microsoft Excel (create and modify spreadsheets), and Microsoft Outlook (use email and calendar)
- Knowledge and understanding of HIPAA
- Must live in Iowa
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- Experience working in a physician’s office or healthcare setting
- Working knowledge of Medicare and / or Medicaid
- Call center experience
- Healthcare or insurance benefits experience
- Working knowledge of Medical Terminology / Coding (ICD-10 and CPT)
- Experience with Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)
- Experience with Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Visio (reporting, analysis, manage related data, creating diagrams, and manage tasks and track progress)
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: united health group, healthcare, Word, Excel, Outlook, HIPAA, Medicare, Medicaid, ICD-10, CPT, EVV, Access, Project, Visio, CAC, Clinical Administrative Coordinator