We have an opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the technology needs of the Clinical business. Primary responsibilities include supporting the analysis and creation of business requirements for macro and .NET automation opportunities to improve operational efficiencies. The role has direct interaction with business partners and business area Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to understand and define business needs for system enhancements. The Senior Business Analyst must demonstrate expertise and detailed knowledge of the toolset functionality and business processes so they can identify efficiency opportunities, document business requirements, assess impact from requested changes, provide analysis estimates, and support testing. This position will also work with business to identify and calculate efficiency savings benefits. The Senior Business Analyst must maintain a high degree of accuracy and technical competence; possess superior attention to detail, and exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills. The Analyst must have strong interpersonal skills, and have the ability to consistently meet deadlines. Business Analysis support for all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle will be provided.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Providing analysis on business problems, and creating business requirements for system enhancements
- Making recommendations on solutions for business problems
- Mapping current and future state business workflows
- Identifying and calculating benefit savings from automation opportunities
- Securing business approval from business stakeholders on all project deliverables
- Working with the System Analyst and Developer during design phase, and supporting the project through the development lifecycle
- Performing and supporting User Acceptance Testing for system enhancements
- Serving as a Subject Matter Expert for the tools and applications supported
- Supporting business groups (Training, Help Desk, Operations & Maintenance) in preparation for application deployment
- 2+ years of experience of eliciting and writing business requirements, or systems analysis work
- 2+ years of experience mapping business process
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Visio
- Ability to work with technical teams and understand technical details
- Bachelor’s Degree
- User Acceptance Testing and/or QA testing experience
- Experience creating Use Cases
- Experience using or creating macro/automation tools
- Process engineering experience
- Prior healthcare experience
- Clinical system experience or knowledge
- Clinical business operations experience or knowledge
- Requirements Solution Analysis (RSA) certification level 2 or higher
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with business stakeholders
- Must be able to quickly understand business process and business needs
- Fast learner, analytical thinker, very detail oriented
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: UHG, UHC, UnitedHealth, telecommute, telecommuter, UAT, QA, testing, User Acceptance testing, Clinical Business Enablement, CBE, Senior Analyst, Business Analyst, Analysis, Senior Business Analyst, process engineering, Telecommute, Telecommuter