You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Owns an end to end process
- Develops functional, market level, and/or site strategy, plans, production and/or organizational priorities
- Identifies and resolves technical, operational and organizational problems outside own team
- Product, service or process decisions are most likely to impact entire functions and/or customer accounts (internal or external)
- Demonstrates expertise in leading-edge theories, techniques and/or technologies
- Leads the development of new concepts, technologies and products to meet emerging customer requirements
- Identifies and solves problems that impact the management and direction of the business
- Develops plans that impact the long-term success of the business
- Influences senior management decisions that impact business direction
- Has segment-wide and/or enterprise-wide impact
- Directs cross-functional and/or industry-wide teams
- BA/BS degree in Business, Clinical Fields or related field and/or equivalent education and experience
- 7+ years of experience with clinical applications and the software development lifecycle
- 7+ years of experience with gathering requirements from multiple sources and working to solve for multiple needs
- 4+ years of Management experience with direct reports preferably in a matrix environment with telecommuters
- Experience presenting to executive leadership team (VP and C level)
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Experience working in roles with ambiguity and the need to identify areas of opportunities
- Experience in managing capital budgets and financial pieces of large software development projects
- Experience leading teams / projects exceeding $3M in budget within the software development lifecycle process
- Experience working with IT leadership (Director, VP and C level)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to work at all levels within a team structure
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint
- Excellent written and communication skills
As the fastest growing part of UnitedHealth Group, we're used to setting the pace for change. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like. Join us today and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Product Owner, US Telecommute, ICUE, ELGS, clinical applications, requirements, Agile, clinical, Manager, management, telecommuter, telecommuter, remote