Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
- Function as the primary liaison between Optum and your assigned client base using a consultative approach to manage the account and exceed all client needs. This requires daily interface with all internal team members and client contacts at management levels via email, phone, and in person
- Assist in the implementation process with client, vendors, and internal staff to meet client and company requirements
- Custom design a comprehensive communication strategy for clients based on their culture, budget, and existing resources to successfully promote their health and wellness efforts
- Train clients on system offerings, new product releases, and reporting packages
- Continually monitor each client’s participation rates from various reports such as site traffic, assessment reports, and points reports. Based on goals, client culture, and communication efforts suggest improvements to ongoing strategy
- Monitor program operations, billing and reporting to confirm alignment with customer expectations
- Identify opportunities to upsell additional services that would be to the benefit of the client.
- Work proactively to identify opportunities for Alere to better assist clients in their successes
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- 6+ years’ experience in a customer/client facing capacity working with healthcare consulting firms, or health plans
- Excellent organization skills
- Good Negotiating skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- Experience with interface with all internal team members and client contacts at management levels via email, phone, and in person.
- Intermediate Office Computer Skill Proficiency (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Analytical skills
- Must be willing to travel 25%
- High level of competency in both oral and written communication.
- Prior experience managing staff .
- Experience working in Medicaid or Medicare space.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.