We'll put you in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours. It's the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
This position reports to the Director, Clinical Operations. The Clinical Coding Analyst provides support to the Clinical Consulting Coding Team. Assistance to Clinical Pharmacists may include clinical coding reporting, POS clinical program analysis, clinical programs review, claim research, translating custom formulary rules to code, and other tasks related to clinical coding efforts both account specific or global projects.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Provide support to Clinical Pharmacist to help ensure superior clinical coding support for a variety of coding builds, corrections and global projects
- Work efficiently in multiple systems including RxClaim, RxBuilder, Zynchros, IFMS other applicable systems
- Deliver high quality reports including appropriate formatting, with minimal supervision
- Create custom reports through reporting tools with forward-thinking objectives
- Provide assistance in the implementation of new custom clinical programs
- Meet turnaround time requirements and remain highly responsive to requests
- Prioritize workload based on financial impact and client deliverable deadlines
- Work closely with multiple departments to discuss issues and solutions, as well as partnering with teammates to share workloads and divide tasks as needed to meet time frames
- Actively participate on conference calls and team meetings, as applicable
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet corporate goals and objectives
- Display an eagerness to learn and grow within the Clinical Coding Consulting Team
- Bachelor's degree
- Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Experience in PBM or Healthcare service environment
- Experience with RxClaim
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel Word, and PowerPoint
- Computer and Reporting skills: ability to understand, generate, organize, compile and manipulate data with minimal training
- Superior interpersonal, performance management, problem solving and organizational skills
- Experience with RxBuilder
- Registered professional in healthcare
- Intermediate knowledge of Access, SharePoint and Visio
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you’ll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you’re empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: clinical coding analyst, telecommute, telecommuter, work from home, remote, travel