- Create and monitor rule lists and rule attributes
- Participate in project launch through attendance of meetings and assist with the development of rule strategy
- Perform quality review of lists prior to development of algorithms
- Attend project team meetings and Investigator's meetings as requested
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of assigned projects
- Receive, fulfill and track medical information inquiries for marketed products
- Receive, document and track adverse event / product complaint telephone reports for marketed products
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and standard
- Participate in the process of developing and review of SOPs
- Interact with other Optum functions, such as project management, data management, etc. to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction through successful execution of projects.
- Maintain a high level of expertise with client projects and marketplace developments through participation in internal meetings, including project tracking, and attendance at professional seminars and workshops
- Associate's level degree in life sciences, medicine, pharmacy, nursing or RN, or equivalent
- 2-3 years of actual clinical coding experience with ICD10
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
- Strong working knowledge or experience with relational databases with Excel
- SAS EG experience (or demonstrated experience in other statistical tools)
- Pharmacy technician experience or equivalent pharmaceutical knowledge or experience
- Ability to learn and apply SOPs and regulatory requirements pertaining to clinical projects
- Intermediate computer proficiency
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Pharmacy Technician Consultant, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota