Primary Location: SC-SCAiken-5140 Woodside Executive Ct
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
South Carolina MENTOR
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support South Carolina Mentor - individuals with disabilities; children with emotional, behavioral or medical complexities; children and adults with brain injury). As a Clinical Coordinator with our Aiken office you’ll be one of those special people.
South Carolina MENTOR is looking for an individual who is caring and committed to young children's wellbeing.
Serving as a Clinical Coordinator (Foster Care Caseworker), you can have an amazing impact in the quality of services for the children and families we support. Work with children and their foster parents while making weekly visits to their home. Oversee all services provided to individuals and their families, monitor quality of care delivered, and ensure compliance with state regulations. Be part of a strong team of social workers and clinicians in this innovative community based model.
Clinical Coordinators are a critical link to the community for those we serve, as well as serving as a bridge between our direct care and clinical staff to ensure the seamless delivery of services to the individuals we support.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate person who is a strong advocate for children and who is committed to assisting with the challenges of adjusting to foster homes while working on a permanent placement plan. Our Clinical Coordinator roles provide a fantastic opportunity to serve families and to continue a career path in Social and Human Services.
Specific tasks include:
· coordinate the development and implementation of services and treatments to the individuals we serve
· partner with foster parents and other internal resources to support transition needs for children in homes
· as part of the treatment team, collaborate with many other professionals (Schools Administrators, Funding Sources, Therapists, Guardians, Parents)
· attend weekly supervision meetings with Area Director to address questions, gain support, troubleshoot client needs; attend weekly staff meetings to discuss program needs
· Serve in rotation for After Hours Emergency On Call response
What we offer you:
· A chance to make a difference in children’s lives on a daily basis
· A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
· Competitive pay rates and paid time off
· Paid training; Holiday pay; mileage reimbursement
· Family-oriented environment, employee events
· Career development and advancement opportunities
· A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Master’s degree in Human Service field required
- One year experience working with population service
- Licensure and/or certification as required by state