Primary Location: PA-PAHarrisburg-3544 N Progress Ave
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support children with emotional, behavioral or medical complexities As a Clinical Coordinator with Pennsylvania Mentor you’ll be one of those special people.
For Pennsylvania Mentor and The MENTOR Network, a Clinical Coordinator is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
To that end, the Clinical Coordinator role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization.
Pennsylvania Mentor is seeking a Clinical Coordinator in our Harrisburg, PA office to assess the ongoing need for therapeutic services at a client’s current level of care, coordinate services provided to clients and ensure the quality of care delivered. This individual may also provide therapeutic services to clients.
- Supports the development of and oversees the implementation of service plans for individuals served.
- Monitors adherence to treatment plans.
- Is part of a paid on-call rotation with other Coordinators
- Provides case management and clinical services
- Travel to foster/host homes for visits and therapy required in the Central PA area
- Responsible for client’s records including all required documentation internally and externally as well as responsibility for oversight of foster/home documentation
- Has the ability to work as an efficient team player, and independently as well
- Reports to a Clinical Lead/Area Director
- Master’s degree in Human Service field required
- One year experience working with population service
- Competitive pay rates
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage available for employees and their eligible dependents.
- Provides mileage reimbursement.
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
We offer a supportive team environment, flexible schedule and a family-oriented culture to complement our attractive salary/benefits package. Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals!