Clinical Coordinator- Temporary 8+ weeks
Primary Location: NJ-NJMount Laurel-2000 Crawford Pl
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
New Jersey MENTOR
- Provides case management and counseling services to a client caseload assigned by the Program Manager.
- Assesses referred clients and leads development of service plan in conjunction with treatment team and funding sources in accordance with corporate, contractual, and regulatory standards.
- Creates, coordinates and evaluates service plans through partnerships with stakeholders based on assessed client needs.
- Provides pre-service introduction and in-service continuing education to mentors as appropriate per regulatory requirements.
- Provides ongoing monitoring and consultation to mentors regarding work with clients and implementation of service plan. Makes mentor and family home visits and conducts mentor group meetings as required.
- Maintains current and complete client and reporting records in accordance with corporate and regulatory standards.
- Assists with all legal, licensing, regulatory and certification activities as needed.
- Assists with emergency coverage and crisis intervention support for all clients as needed.
- Participates in rotational on-call system.
- Participates in all activities designed to enhance and build an active network of mentors.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Master’s degree in human services and one year of related experience working with clients with developmental disabilities or mental health issues.
- Current driver's license, car registration and auto insurance if providing transportation to individuals receiving services.