DescriptionThe Clinical Data Analyst generates ad hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for clinical leadership decisions. The Clinical Data Analyst also pull data out of a data warehouse using queries and scripts. The Data and Reporting Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Data and Reporting Professional 2 integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements. Programs and maintains report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources. May create specifications for reports based on business requests. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Less than 5 years of technical experience in data reporting
- Experience in managed care or health care sector
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Experience creating automated reports and self-service tools
- Excellent organizational skills
- 1+ years of experience in SQL
- Advanced Degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 1+ years of experience in SAS, QlikView and Tableau
- In-depth experience in Microsoft Excel including formulas, pivots, charts, and graphs
- Prior experience working in a system analytics and/or data warehousing environment
Scheduled Weekly Hours40