Primary Location: TX-TXDripping Springs-400 Old Hwy 290
MENTIS Neuro Health
Description Mentis Neuro Health is seeking a Clinical Evaluator to market programs regionally and perform clinical evaluations to determine eligibility for program participation. Essential Job Functions:
- Establishes and maintains relationships with potential referral sources.
- Describes programs for potential referral sources.
- Performs clinical evaluations to determine eligibility for programs.
- Participates in monthly admission team meetings, prepares reports of clinical evaluations and makes recommendations to admissions committee.
- Completes all pre-admission protocols on regional referrals and integrity checklist protocols.
- Participates in regional/national conferences (exhibiting/attendance)
- Provides contact, referral information and reports for input into database.
- Communicates responsibly with program participants, family members and payors regarding rehabilitation planning, admissions, etc.
- Participates in required in-service training.
- Achieves individual/team admission targets.
- Identifies regional industry trends and needs and makes programmatic recommendations.
- Participates in weekly calls and completes weekly reports with manager.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in rehabilitation or a human services field preferred and three years experience in rehabilitation service provision.
- Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
None required.Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. EOE/AAE