Primary Location: TX-TXDripping Springs-400 Old Hwy 290
MENTIS Neuro Health
Mentis Neuro Health is seeking a Full Time Clinical Evaluator for our Austin locations.
Description Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support individuals with disabilities; children with emotional, behavioral or medical complexities; children and adults with brain injury). As a Clinical Evaluator with Mentis Neuro Health you’ll be one of those special people. For Mentis Neuro Health and The MENTOR Network, a Clinical Evaluator is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. Mentis Neuro Health is seeking a Clinical Evaluator to market MENTOR ABI programs regionally and to perform clinical evaluation to determine eligibility for program participation. Essential Job Functions
- Establishes and maintains relationships with potential referral sources.
- Describes ABI and Mentor Network programs for potential referral sources.
- Performs clinical evaluations to determine eligibility for MENTOR ABI and subsidiary programs.
- Prepares reports of clinical evaluations and makes recommendations to admissions committee.
- Completes all pre-admission protocols on regional referrals.
- Completes Integrity Checklist protocols.
- Participates in regional/national conferences (exhibiting/attendance)
- Participates in monthly Admission Team Meetings.
- Provides contact, referral information and reports to the computerized database system.
- Has integrity in relationships with clinical and business practices.
- Communicates responsibly with program participants, family members and
- payors regarding rehabilitation planning, admissions, etc.
- Participates in required in-service training.
- Achieves individual/team admission targets.
- Identifies regional industry trends and needs in order to make programmatic
- Participates in weekly calls and completes weekly reports with President of ABI Network
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree. Rehabilitation or Human Service field preferred.
- Three years experience in rehabilitation service provision
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Established relationships with rehabilitation and/or funding agencies
- Strong clerical experience
- Solid marketing knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-orientated environment
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with desk top publishing, and database management
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. EOE/AAE