Primary Location: United States-NJ-NJMt. Laurel
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
New Jersey MENTOR
Clinical Lead has to have their LCSW or LPC. Candidates can be considered that have completed all their necessary hours toward their terminal license if they have taken and passed the LCSW exam. Main office location will be Mt. Laurel, however The Clinical Lead will have to complete home visits and provide coverage and support for therapists, as needed. The Lead will have a reduced caseload. Homes are located in the Camden, Gloucester, Cumberland, Atlantic & Cape May counties of NJ. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule as evenings will be required. There will also be on call responsibilities.
- Supports the development of and oversees the implementation of services plans for individuals served.
- Monitors adherence to treatment plans.
- Reviews placement disruptions, internal movement of clients, and on-call activity.
- Participates in the review and matching of new clients.
- Investigates internal incidents as required.
- Regularly reviews clients records to monitor home visits, maintain quality of documentation, and ensure compliance.
- May supervise staff in one or more triads, including hiring and performance management.
- Reports to a Program Director or Area Director.
- Master’s degree in Human Services or related field required
- Three years related experience required
- LCSW or LPC Required