Nurses wear many hats. AxelaCare offers you the opportunity to combine your strong clinical skills with your training and influencing skills to introduce fellow practitioners and patients to a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
If you are located in Houston, TX you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Provide clinical education and manage marketing services to hospital and physician referral sources to ensure awareness of AxelaCare’s programs and services
- Assess and coordinate, in partnership with Case Managers and Discharge Planners, home infusion services to assist with determining the plan of care administered by AxelaCare Health Solutions under the direction of the patient’s physician
- Provide patient and caregiver training on therapy, monitoring, and side effects; demonstrate procedure for administering therapy in the home, with a return demonstration from the patient / caregiver
- Maintain and grow facility customer relationships and provide responsive customer service with assigned accounts; evaluate current and future clinical and service needs for existing and new accounts
- Conduct in-services and continuing education programs for referral sources and / or their support staff; partner with Regional Sales Director on presentations to current and potential accounts
- Meet or Exceed quarterly revenue and referral goals
- Current, unrestricted RN license in the state of practice
- 2+ years’ of IV related clinical experience
- 2+ years’ of experience working with laptops and / or tablets – including the ability to type and talk at the same time and toggle between multiple applications
- Demonstrated effective communication and teaching skills with patients, family members, and other staff members
- Ability to work autonomously, managing own workload and seeking out opportunities to expand service opportunities
- Reliable, insured transportation and the willingness to travel up to 90% within a local assigned territory
- 2+ years’ of home healthcare experience
- 1+ year of hospital liaison experience
- 1+ year of sales and customer service experience
- Knowledge of the Infusion Nursing standards (INS) and nursing process
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Clinical Nurse Liaison, Home Infusion, RN, Houston, TX, Texas