Nurses wear many hats. BriovaRx Infusion Services offers you the opportunity to combine your strong clinical skills with your training and influencing skills to introduce fellow practitioners and patients to a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
The Clinical Nurse Liaison, RN is responsible for patient education and sales in a hospital setting. This RN will work directly with case managers and discharge planners to process home infusion referrals within the hospital systems. This position requires sales training as directed by Regional Sales Director.
If you are located in Sacramento, CA, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
Provide clinical education and manage marketing services to hospital and physician referral sources to ensure awareness of BriovaRx Infusion Services programs and services
Assess and coordinate, in partnership with Case Managers and Discharge Planners, home infusion services to assist with determining the plan of care administered by BriovaRx Infusion Services under the direction of the patient’s physician
Provide patient and caregiver training on therapy, monitoring, and side effects; demonstrate procedure for administering therapy in the home, with a return demonstration from the patient / caregiver
Maintain and grow facility customer relationships and provide responsive customer service with assigned accounts; evaluate current and future clinical and service needs for existing and new accounts
Conduct in-services and continuing education programs for referral sources and / or their support staff; partner with Regional Sales Director on presentations to current and potential accounts
Meet or Exceed quarterly revenue and referral goals
- Current, unrestricted RN license in the state of practice
- 2+ years of IV related clinical experience
- 2+ years of experience working with laptops and / or tablets - including the ability to type and talk at the same time and toggle between multiple applications
- Demonstrated effective communication and teaching skills with patients, family members, and other staff members
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and / or patient sites within a designated area
- Travel within local assigned territory up to 80%; minimal overnight travel to occur
- 2+ years of home healthcare experience
- 1+ year of hospital liaison experience
- 1+ year of sales and customer service experience
- Knowledge of the Infusion Nursing standards (INS) and nursing process
- Ability to work autonomously, managing own workload and seeking out opportunities to expand service opportunities
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.