For those who want to invent the future of health care, here's your opportunity. We're going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Clinical Operations Solutions Manager will have accountability for developing operational project plans and leading the related operational work-stream and coordination of meetings. They will focus on the design and implementation of all operational processes, procedures and policies as well as creating and implementing all applicable work instructions / job aids.
This Manager will assess clinical models for effectiveness / clinical quality and design the staffing model associated with the program. They will oversee and assess, design and implement all operational business requirements for technology design. There will also be involvement in co-designing the criteria for predictive modeling or member identification in addition to evaluating, designing and implementing quality/performance evaluation for the agents.
- Works directly with Product Management and Operations Leadership to design and implement new and enhanced PHS&P programs and services
- Drives successful deployment of new enhancements, programs or service within operational sites and monitors outcome of implementation
- Strategically balances clinical & business priorities to make recommendations on the solution, timing of the implementation and capacity planning
- Consults with assigned product teams to review and provide recommendations for future development and roadmap opportunities
- Develops and implements strategy for global communication and training of the new initiatives
- Design and implement operational solutions across programs; leveraging fact-based rationale and incorporating applicable best practices with proven outcomes
- 4 year degree
- 4+ years of direct hands-on product development within healthcare inclusive of implementation experience
- 4+ years of project management experience
- 3+ years of product redesign or enhancement experience with existing products
- Strong influencer with demonstrated skills in innovative thinking to optimize health care system
- Proven experience managing change initiatives
- Excellent presenting skills with complex data and outcomes to executive teams
- Strong process improvement skills / experience
- Ability to organize and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to analyze and monitor results of outcome measures and assist in creating solutions
- Strong data analytic skills measuring process and outcomes
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Advanced degree
- Practice management or operations management experience
- Healthcare Industry experience
- Business writing / RFP experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Healthcare, Senior Operational Product Manager, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota