Are you ready for your next challenge? Discover it here at UnitedHealthcare (UHC) and help us reinvent the health system. As one of the largest managed care organizations in the United States, you'll be working in a professional culture where you can use your talent and our resources to make an impact on a huge scale. When you contribute, you'll open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization, anywhere. Join us. Take this opportunity to start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As a Clinical Pharmacist you will perform live telephonic outreach to UHC Medicare members to improve health quality outcomes (i.e. medication adherence, appropriate drug utilization). This is your opportunity to join a pharmacy team with a focus on clinical and business collaboration. You will find an incredible team culture that provides opportunities to learn and evolve every day.
This position will offer the ability to work a Flexible schedule; 9am-5:30pm or 10am-6:30pm.
- Perform telephonic outreach to improve health quality outcomes
- Optimize pharmacy therapy through additional telephonic engagement with providers and pharmacies
- Oversee pharmacy projects from inception to completion
- Provide responses to drug information requests
- Assess and interpret customer needs and requirements
- Identify solutions to non-standard requests and problems
- Coach, provide feedback, and guide others
- Current and unrestricted pharmacist licensure in state of IL (physical office in Downers Grove, IL)
- Must speak English and Mandarin/Cantonese
- 3+ years of experience working as a clinical pharmacist
- Patient consultation experience
- Ability to navigate MS Office and Windows-based environment
- Pharm D
- Retail and/or mail order pharmacy experience
- Medicare Part D experience
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement.
The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job keywords: Registered Pharmacist, PharmD, Medicare, STARS, Chicago, Illinois, Spanish, IL