This role is to support UAT but also act as a ‘super user’ and SME in the platform and consult on process and the platform.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Overall responsibility and accountability for the success of the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) framework/phases.
- Primary responsibility: Focus on the clinical analysis of the data within UAT
- Determining and documenting UAT Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Scripts
- Identification, preparation, validation, and troubleshooting of test data
- Establish/manage through defect triage and resolution processes
- Training and coordination of test support (training materials, results reporting, executive scorecards, etc.) for business testers and leadership.
- Train end users to include providers and medical staff on the use and functionality of the tool
- Become a subject matter expert (sme) on our Clinical tools both from a business and technology aspect
- Mentor/develop other team members
- Represent Clinical Solutions on business task forces/projects
- Drive fact based decisions across matrixed teams
- Lead/coordinate Production validation/business process testing across internal and external operations teams
- Establish and maintain product delivery/product change traceability from business process to test documentation
- Own and manage Level 1 issues to closure, focusing on end-user experience and needs
- Facilitate resolution of issues with cross functional teams to ensure issues are analyzed completely and solutions meet the business needs
- Ensure the right teams are engaged, progress is being tracked, and follow up is ongoing. Ensure issues are closed when resolved.
- Update issue documentation regularly and supporting communication needs
- Licensed Clinician (LPN, RN, LCSW)
- 3 or more years Project Management experience
- 1 or more years of experience working with system implementations
- 1 or more years of experience working with claims data, specifically with analyzing 837 or HL7 data
- Experience working with ICD, CPT codes and HEDIS measures
- Must have a designated quiet workspace in your home (separated from non-workspace areas) and is able to be secured to maintain Protected Health Information (PHI) and/or Protected Information (PI)
- Must have access to install secure high speed internet (minimum speed 5 download mps and 1 upload mps) via cable/DSL in home (wireless/cell phone provider, satellite, microwave, etc. does NOT meet this requirement)
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Degree in Nursing or Healthcare Informatics
- 1 or more years experience analyzing and troubleshooting pharmacy claims data, i.e. OptumRx
- 3 or more years experience working within the software development lifecycle
- 3 or more years of experience working throughout the UAT Testing lifecycle from the research/analysis phase through the test closeout.
- Experience in working on successful large-scale technology projects -- including multiple integrated business areas or systems
- 5 or more years of experience in tester training and support (i.e. creating/presenting training materials, access provisioning, results coordination, etc.)
- 3 or more years Business Process analysis, consultation, or documentation
- Experience with building applications from the ground up
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency and ownership for resolving issues
- Strong customer service mentality
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to grasp new ideas and products
- Strong MS Office computer skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Ability to work well in cross-functional, matrixed teams
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and tasks
- Ability to evaluate, integrate and balance data to achieve objectives
- Supports and values diversity in his/her organization
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Clinical Practice Consultant, CTC, UAT Testing, Business Analyst, RN, Registered Nurse, User Acceptance Training, ACO, 837, HL7, Codes and Claims, Raw claims data