DescriptionThe Clinical Programs Pharmacy Technician 2 integrates programs developed to improve overall health outcomes with a focus on prescription drugs. The Clinical Programs Pharmacy Technician 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Clinical Programs Pharmacy Technician 2 make outbound calls to Humana members, educate members on alternative medications and opportunities for cost saving, and helping our members to maximize their benefits and get the most from their Humana insurance. Drives health awareness with patients through Rx Education and targeted quarterly campaigns. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Certified Pharmacy Technician license in the state of Texas
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Applied knowledge of insurance processing, customer service or call center processes and practices
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in mail order and/or retail pharmacy setting
- Ability to speak both English and Spanish fluently
Scheduled Weekly Hours40