Job ID 38110
Position Location US-NC-Charlotte
Alternate Position Location Richmond/VA; Norfolk/VA
Facility Name Regional-NC East & NC West/TN
Job Category Management
TC CB GD
Position Status FT (Full Time)
Ideal Candidate can reside in any location in U.S. - 100% travel required for our Mid Atlantic Division
As a Clinical Quality Specialist, you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. Responsible for providing direct resident care in accordance with established plans. This job description does not list all the duties of the job.
- Responsible for providing consistent and effective updates to the Vice President of Clinical Services for all assigned responsibilities.
- Responsible for Oversight of Clinical and Regulatory Operations to include in-direct supervision of facility department heads.
- Responsible for Oversight and Performance Management of the Company’s Risk Monitoring effort with focus on specific regions including but limited to the following areas:
(a) Quality Measures Outcomes
(b) 5 Star Initiative Outcomes
(c) Best Practices Management
(d) Standards of Care Outcomes and effective plans of action
(e) Falls Program, Pressure Sore Program and Prevention of Weight Loss Program
- Monitors Q.A. audits and outcomes and ensures the development of effective Plans of Action for certain defined operations.
- Assists with the development of policies and procedures and monitors effective implementation for certain defined operations.
- Conducts assigned investigations and ensure follow up Plans of Action (POA) related to resolution of company hot line complaints.
- Monitors proper survey preparedness and survey management, as well as adequate preparation on follow-up surveys for certain defined operations.
- Serves as a member of the operational “Task Force" that is implemented when there is a “Clinical High Risk" facility.
- Responsible for collaborating on clinically oriented census development opportunities (i.e. Clinical product development) and expense reduction opportunities (i.e. pharmacy reductions) in conjunction with the district/region operating teams.
- Responsible for implementing all Company Clinical and Regulatory Strategic Goals, including new or revised company systems, policies and procedures and programs.
- Monitors and encourages achievement of goals and objectives consistent with established company philosophy and standards of practice. Responsible for providing executive clinical leadership to certain defined operations ensuring an effective Quality Improvement Process with favorable clinical trends.
- Conducts Focus Compliance audits and Corporate Clinical Services Compliance audits as assigned.
- Regularly and consistently reviews clinical performance trends and indicators to identify trends. Provides necessary clinical leadership to address all unfavorable trends and outcomes.
Proven leadership ability with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in Long Term Care as a Director of Clinical Services
Where Will Compassion Take You?
At Consulate Health Care, we're looking for talented, compassionate and hard-working individuals who are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to give our residents and patients the care they deserve — so you'll find that every day with Consulate Health Care offers new and exciting opportunities to learn and grow.
Compassionate hearts and passionate dedication – these two qualities shine in our team members and provide the foundation for our mission of “Providing Service With Our Hearts and Hands” . The compassion you'll show to residents, patients and their families is the lifeline of our business, while relationships with your peers and coworkers will strengthen our vibrant, diverse community.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive post-acute care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Care for medically-complex patients