For those who want to invent the future of health care, here's your opportunity. We're going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
We’re seeking an organized, agile, and inquisitive Clinical Research Program Manager to join our team. We want someone who will help us ensure achievement of program goals, objectives, and timelines. The ideal candidate for this position will be a problem solver who can manage multiple projects in a clinical research environment. We need flexible individuals who understand minimal viable product testing and exploration processes.
- Plan, execute, and track IRB and non-IRB clinical research programs
- Monitor and report program progress
- Manage resources and work loads
- Coordinate research participant recruitment, enrollment and data collection according to protocol and sponsor requirements
- Facilitate collaboration amongst internal cross-functional teams and external partners
- Function as a project manager collaborating with research directors, scientists, and our leadership team developing research programs consistent with study design and specifications
- Drive for clear specifications and timing to advance research goals and deliverables
- Achieve timely and accurate program outputs
- Achieve high level of user satisfaction (specifically study participant satisfaction)
- Review, document, and analyze processes to identify process opportunities
- Proactively identify operational challenges and obstacles, while managing the escalation and resolution of issues
- Lead or support initiatives to continuously improve existing processes or to establish new ones
- Degree in Management, Business Administration, Health Care Administration, or related field
- Experience working in a Clinical space
- Ability to travel if/when needed
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 6 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job keywords: Clinical Research, Manager, Research Manager, UnitedHealth Group, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota