- Establish & lead operational process for annual clinical rule review to ensure established business & timeline commitments are met
- Create & manage rule management processes and projects - such as master timelines - in order to meet established timelines
- Manage & triage intake opportunities to properly distribute tasks, issues, rule requests, etc. to ensure proper completion or closure
- Uses existing procedures and facts to solve routine problems or conduct routine analyses
- Coordinate creation & maintenance of rules management related policies and procedures to ensure they are current and accurate including processes
- Manage publication of executive and activity dashboards per established schedules. Function will include on-going review & update of current metrics to ensure they are meeting business needs
- Part of leadership for rule operations quality control. Function will include data analysis, identification & mitigation of potential risks, concise communication of results & coordination on issue resolution as needed.
- Creation and management of rule parameter changes database in collaboration with SMEs
- Pharmacy Technician Experience Required
- 2+ years of healthcare experience
- BA / BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or healthcare related field and/or equivalent education and experience
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel, Access
- Basic proficiency in MS Project, Visio and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in maintaining professional relationships with internal stakeholders, constituents or external vendors
- Available location for this positions: Schaumburg, Irvine, CA
- Experience working within clinical programs
- PBM experience
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.