DescriptionInbound phone position assisting our members with their inquiries. You will work within a team, partnering with our call center and our team of pharmacists to thoroughly resolve our member’s requests. The position requires an Arizona Pharmacy Technician License. Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with our members and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller.
Role: Pharmacy Technician
Assignment: Clinical Services - Mail Order Pharmacy
Location: Glendale, AZ office for 6 months, then work at home
11:30 am-8:00 pm shift Monday-Friday with a rotating Saturday shift every 3 weeks from 8:00 am-4:30 pm. This is a full-time 40 hour/week position with over-time as needed.
Are you interested in working from home after about 6 months at the Humana office (must live within commuting distance of the Glendale, AZ office)?
Our Clinical Services team has openings for Pharmacy Technicians to work in a call-center environment with a team-oriented, positive culture. In this role you will:
- Take inbound calls from Humana Pharmacy members.
- Answer questions and resolve issues regarding mail order pharmacy inquiries.
- Interact with physician's offices, hospitals, and members.
- Meet metrics set by the department.
- Facilitate positive service and pharmaceutical outcomes.
- Must have an active Pharmacy Technician license in Arizona
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Experience as a Pharmacy Technician OR call center experience in a pharmacy or related call center setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using multiple computer applications simultaneously
- A positive, proactive attitude with a passion for customer service
- High School diploma or GED
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Mail Order Pharmacy experience
- Experience working with insurance plans and Medicare
Scheduled Weekly Hours40