Primary Location: MA-MADedham-270 Bridge St
Massachusetts MENTOR is a leader in the Human Services industry. We are a creative, vision driven agency searching for an ideal candidate to support our Shared Living Program for Adults with Developmental Disabilities. This candidate would share the passion to enhance the lives of the individuals we support. Our thriving Shared Living Adult program is seeking a Clinical Supervisor to provide clinical, administrative and ongoing support to Case Managers working with our population. This candidate would possess a passion for enhancing the lives of people with disabilities, and serve as an advocate for their support needs. The Clinical Supervisor will be responsible for providing individual and group supervision while providing effective clinical strategies to maintain and enhance the lives of the individuals within our program. This candidate would possess strong leadership and clinical skills, and have the ability to lead by example.
We are looking for a dynamic leader who will provide direction and encouragement to their staff. A results oriented person with a passionate for caring. An individual who is committed to enhancing the lives of the people and communities we serve.
· Competitive salary
· Medical, Dental and Vision coverage available for employees and their eligible dependents
· 401k Plan
· Great company perks like cell phone discounts, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
· Ideal candidates must have a Master’s degree in Human Services
· Minimum of one year experience in clinical supervision
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively at all levels within the organization; ability to influence
· Strong decision making skills
· Ability to evaluate and resolves issues