Primary Location: PA-PALansdale-1000 Walnut St
To that end, the Clinical Supervisor role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization. Pennsylvania MENTOR is seeking a Clinical Supervisor for our Lansdale, PA office to provide:
- Clinical supervision and training to Therapists, Behavioral Specialist Consultants, and Therapeutic Support Staff.
- Oversight of the Clinical practices and services provided to clients, development and implementation of treatment plans, review and approval of billable documentation, Interagency and payer collaboration, and coaching with families to ensure the quality of the services provided to individual clients.
- Ensure that all regulatory practices are adhered to by all individuals delivering services.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university in a clinical mental health discipline, such as: Psychology, Counseling, Clinical Social Work, Psychiatric Nursing, and Marriage and Family therapy. (Master’s Degree must include clinical coursework in the foundations of behavioral health and the provision of mental health services- i.e., individual, group and family therapy, abnormal psychology, psychopathology, cognitive behavioral and psychodynamic therapy, crisis counseling, assessment, child development, personality theory, psychotherapy lab, clinical practicum)
- At least two (2) years verified post-Master’s experience providing mental health treatment including psychotherapy, counseling, and assessment.
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS) related experience.
- PA licensure required, including psychiatrists, psychologists, LPC, LSW, LCSW, LMFT or licensed as a Behavior Specialist.
- Position is located in Lansdale, PA and may require minimal travel with mileage reimbursement provided.
- Health care coverage through one or more medical plan options
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental and vision care coverage
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- A 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life insurance, AD&D and business travel accident insurance