At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wealth Management (WM): Wealth Management business is a leading provider of financial services to high-net worth clients through Wells Fargo Private Bank, and to the affluent segment through partnerships between Wealth Brokerage Services and the Community Bank. In Wealth Management, clients are provided with a complete range of solutions to help them manage, preserve and transfer their wealth.
As a part of Business Advisory Services (BAS), within Specialized Wealth Services,the Closely Held Asset Manager 3 is responsible for the management of a moderately complex-to-complex portfolio of Closely Held Business Interests, including stock and other ownership interests, held in WM fiduciary accounts. Performs on-going asset review reporting activities, including business financial and operating performance analysis, in order to assess and manage risk, support account acceptance and holding recommendations, and to ensure compliance with banking regulations, fiduciary standards and Wells Fargo s investment policy. Works with financial, operating, and other relevant business information in appropriate valuation methodologies and models to derive and support pricing estimates. Establishes solid business relationships with internal partners, business stakeholders, and centers of influence in order to provide an unparalleled level of client service in resolving asset related issues, carrying out asset sale negotiations, assisting in new business development and raising market awareness of BAS services. Responsible for understanding and analyzing entity financial statements and tax returns, business operating information, complex legal documents, and corporate actions. Communicates recommendations, decisions and concepts derived from such analysis to business executives, attorneys, CPA s and Wells Fargo s internal professionals. May serve closely held entity Board of Directors and other governing bodies. Provides guidance to less senior asset managers.Required Qualifications
- 4+ years of relationship management experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- A Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- General understanding of operating business fundamentals
- Experience in understanding and analyzing entity financial statements and tax returns, business operating information, legal documents, corporate actions, and the ability to communicate (both orally and in writing) the recommendations, decisions and concepts derived from such analysis to business executives, attorneys, CPA s and Wells Fargo s clients and internal professionals
- Must work well in a busy, non-routine environment and work effectively both alone, or as part of a team
- Initiative to take on ad-hoc projects, the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Concentrated coursework in Finance, Accounting
- Additional education or experience in business valuation, business taxation, estate planning, business succession planning, trust law and/or administration
- Experience dealing with business owners and/or managers, preferably in the areas of profitability improvement, problem resolution or ownership transition
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.