At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
This position is within the Enterprise Cloud Platform organization on the Cloud Foundry Engineering Run team and will be responsible for maintenance and 24/7 run support of the Pivotal Cloud Foundry foundations. This position will also require support of existing legacy non-cloud Redhat environment.
This candidate will require the ability to multitask, perform troubleshooting while working with multiple customers on support calls and have the ability to learn new Cloud technologies. Background must reflect Linux administration, maintaining middleware platforms, deployment of applications, and server/system support for hosted applications. Proficient with Linux (RHEL), have good networking skills and good troubleshooting skills preferred. Knowledge of products such as Postfix, DNS, MySQL, uDeploy, Jenkins, Splunk, SiteMinder and Cloud Foundry are preferred.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of web systems environments experience
- 3+ years of UNIX experience
- 3+ years of Linux experience
- Web application installations, upgrades, and deployment experience
- Experience with servers or systems that support/host web applications
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Knowledge and understanding of technology servers or systems that support/host web applications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years managing Linux servers in a large scale environment
- 3+ years of patching several different middleware products such as Apache, Tomcat or JBoss
- Strong networking skills, experience with Firewalls, and NSX
- Solid shell and/or PowerShell scripting experience
- Experience with VMWare, vSphere clusters and vCenter
- Familiar with Postfix, DNS, and Splunk
- Familiar with uDeploy, Jenkins, and SiteMinder
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Flexibility to address incidents as needed 24 hours a day
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.