Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Enterprise Information Security’s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS):
This Systems Architect 6 (SA6) will join Enterprise Information Security Architecture to design cloud security solutions. Successful candidate will partner with application owners and service providers to design security and privacy controls for cloud hosted applications.
**Flexible US locations, with ability to telecommute, with Charlotte, Des Moines, Minneapolis, Phoenix, or San Francisco being the preferred locations**
- Serve as one of the senior cloud security architect / SME for high visibility cloud computing initiatives
- Devise a strategy to secure information assets and cloud services
- Create/review/update security policies and standards for the public/private/hybrid cloud contexts
- Create security standards compliant patterns & reference architectures for public, private, or hybrid cloud deployments
- Partner with stakeholders to assess public & private cloud services / technologies for security standards compliance
- Analyze and design controls to secure public/private/hybrid cloud deployments
- Will work with leaders and team members at all levels and across functional lines
- Will utilize analytical skills and the ability to think outside the box
- Will utilize critical thinking skills and not hesitate to question status quo
- 10+ years of information technology systems design and planning experience; in systems, applications, or architecture
- 5+ years of information security experience
- 1+ year of experience developing secure private cloud deployments
- 2+ years of experience securing cloud services
- Extensive technical skills and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of an entire line of business or infrastructure sub-domain
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Experience securing public SaaS cloud deployments
- Experience securing IaaS/PaaS private cloud or DevOps environments
- Experience working with cloud access security brokers
- Experience working with cloud security management or governance tools
- Cloud security certification such as Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK), Certified Cloud Professional (CCP) or Cloud Computing Architect (CCA)
- Cloud vendor certification such as VMware Certified Professional (VCP) or AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Knowledge and understanding of threat analysis and assessment of potential and current information security risk/threats
- Knowledge and understanding of application or software security such as: web application penetration testing, secure code review, secure static code analysis
- Knowledge and understanding of application security planning and security architecture
- SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience
- Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB stakeholders, technology CIO leadership, external service providers, and architecture teams
- Knowledge and understanding of diverse platforms and operating systems, including current and emerging technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of technical design: patterns
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- 1+ year of virtualization technologies experience
- 3+ years of risk management and mitigation experience
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.