CNA - Certified Nurses Assistant Per Diem
Primary Location: CA-CAFairfax-2390 Sir Frances Drake Boulevard
Founded in 1989, CareMeridian provides a continuum of high quality, cost-effective post-acute care and rehabilitation options to people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and other life-altering injuries and medically-complex illnesses. With program locations throughout the Western United States, CareMeridian offers a distinctive service delivery model, merging an experienced and skilled health care and rehabilitation team with state-of-the-art technology in community-based program settings designed to meet each individual’s unique needs at every stage of recovery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors the health and medical condition of individuals served, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Administers proper medications according to physician’s orders and established guidelines. Provides documentation for all medications given.
- Provides training, assistance and/or supervision to individuals in the areas of daily living, personal care, financial management, community and social integration.
- Performs, coordinates and/or assists with household activities such as housekeeping and meal preparation.
- Provides transportation for individuals receiving services to planned and/or necessary activities and appointments.
- Maintains current progress notes and any other appropriate documentation in accordance with MENTOR policy, program standards or other regulatory requirements.
- Actively attends and participates in multi-disciplinary team meetings as required.
- Attends trainings and other meetings as required.
- Provides emergency coverage and/or care for individuals receiving services.
- Maintains confidentiality, respects human rights and practices universal precautions in accordance with MENTOR policy.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- High school diploma or GED and one year experience as a Certified Nurse Assistant
- Current Certified Nurse Assistant
- CPR/First Aid certifications
- Full, Part-time, or per diem positions available with a variety of schedules
- A rewarding work environment with a chance to make a difference in the lives of others
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same