Job ID 41498
Position Location US-FL-Winter Garden
Facility Name Colonial Lakes Health Care
Job Category CNA
Position Status FT (Full Time)
Shift 3p -11p
An extraordinary opportunity to be a part of a culture you can be proud of by joining one of the nations’ top Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing health care providers as a CNA/STNA at our dynamic facility located in Winter Garden, FL.
As one of America’s top leading providers of medical services and rehabilitation for elderly patients in communities across the nation, Consulate Health Care provides the highest standard of services for short-term and long-term care needs. Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation and the largest in the Sunshine State, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of “Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” that really make the difference. A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with large corporation, but with the benefit of a small company feel!
Purpose of Job Position
As a Consulate Health Care Nurse Tech I (CNA/STNA), you are entrusted with the responsibility of caring for our residents, families, co-workers, visitors, and all others; as well as demonstrating in all interactions, Consulate Health Care’s five core values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity, Respect, and Passion. The primary purpose of the CNA/STNA position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nurse aide care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors. You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
As a Nurse Tech I (CNA/STNA), you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. The CNA/STNA works under the direction of licensed personnel to provide quality resident care in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Ability to be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of teamwork and team concept.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- If any, report complaints and grievances made by the resident immediately to your Supervisor. Participate in resident care assessments.
- Assist in development of resident treatment plans.
- Provide direct care in accordance with treatment plans, as directed by the Director of Clinical Services/Assistant Director of Clinical Services/Clinical Nurse.
- Demonstrate understanding of and utilize proper infection control practices/policies.
- Accompany residents, as needed, to various activities and functions.
- Complete required documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Participate in restorative nursing program.
- Act in compliance with all corporate, state, federal, and other regulatory standards.
- Embrace Consulate Health Care’s five core values of compassion, honesty, integrity, respect, and passion, and incorporate them into the daily job function.
Education and Experience
Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED equivalent and be certified/registered in the state of practice. NEW GRADS WELCOME!
Where Will Compassion Take You?
At Consulate Health Care, we're looking for talented, compassionate and hard-working individuals who are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to give our residents and patients the care they deserve — so you'll find that every day with Consulate Health Care offers new and exciting opportunities to learn and grow.
Compassionate hearts and passionate dedication – these two qualities shine in our team members and provide the foundation for our mission of “Providing Service With Our Hearts and Hands” . The compassion you'll show to residents, patients and their families is the lifeline of our business, while relationships with your peers and coworkers will strengthen our vibrant, diverse community.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive post-acute care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Care for medically-complex patients