DescriptionThe Cognitive/Machine Learning Professional 2 leverages large sets of structured and unstructured data to develop tactical and strategic insights. The Cognitive/Machine Learning Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Cognitive/Machine Learning Professional 2 collaborates with analytic and data teams to set objectives, approaches, and work plans. Researches and evaluates new analytical methodologies, approaches, and solutions. Develops and validates statistical forecasting models and tools. Interprets and communicates analytic results to analytical and non-analytical business partners and executive decision makers. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Master's Degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics and/or related field
- 2-4+ years of experience leveraging large sets of structured and unstructured data to develop tactical and strategic insights
- Experience building predictive models and exposure to using NLP to solve problems
- Demonstrated experience with Python, SAS, SQL, SPSS or similar statistical tools
- Experience interpreting and communicating analytic results to analytical and non-analytical business partners and executive decision makers
- Clear oral and written communication skills
- Flexible, dynamic personality who is able to work independently in a team environment
- PhD in a quantitative discipline
- Healthcare or managed care experience
- Experience performing data management, mining, and manipulation along with analytics
Scheduled Weekly Hours40