Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being.
Level I Collectors are responsible for contacting assigned customers to resolve basic disputes and encourage and collect past due balances on approximately one million of receivables while maintaining the good will of Safelite customers.
- Initiating contact with customer to determine reason for delinquency.
- Researching customer accounts to identify, reconcile, and resolve billing and payment issues.
- Utilizing internal systems to initiate changes to customer accounts.
- Maintaining accurate and updated client files.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as requested and assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1 - 2 years Credit, Collections, or related Business to Business experience preferred.
- Ability to Multi-Task.
- Detail Oriented.
- Good Negotiation Skills.
- Ability to type 36+ words per minute.
Apply now!We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.