Commercial Card Program Specialist
Primary Location: MA-MABoston-313 Congress St
The MENTOR Network
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers with ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 individuals in 36 states. We offer an array of quality, community-based services to children, adults and seniors with intellectual and developmental disabilities, acquired brain injury and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
We are hiring within our Treasury team in Boston! As the Commercial Card Program Specialist you will manage the company’s Stored Value Card program which includes overseeing the program’s goals and objectives and providing procedural guidance, technical assistance, and training to employees across our organization.
Our Boston office is located in the Seaport/Fort Point/South Boston area.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Identifies opportunities to expand and/or improve the commercial card program
- Ensures the program aligns and complies with organizational policies
- Drafts and/or updates card program policies
- Monitors and evaluates internal controls related to card program and ensures compliance with internal controls
- Serves as liaison between Company and card provider
- Provides customer service to cardholders and other Company employees. Supports cardholders in dispute resolution matters. Act as the primary contact person regarding questions and problems associated with the card program.
- Oversees process of dispute resolution and fraud prevention and investigation
- Performs regular and ad hoc analysis on card program, including creating and analyzing card program performance metrics and dashboard reporting
- Maintains the system software. Remains current on system updates and enhancements and is responsible for implementing any changes company-wide.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required
- Responsible for the maintenance of an effective control environment under SOX 404 for the accounting operations he or she oversees. This includes both key and non-key controls and extends to the timely updating and modification of control design where necessary and the oversight of control remediation activities should exceptions be encountered in testing
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in related field or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Experience with Oracle or other large ERP system preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
- Certified Purchasing Card Professional (CPCP) certification preferred, but not required.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Annual performance-based bonus plan
- Competitive Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment
- A dynamic, growing work environment
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
Bring your experience and skills to make a positive impact with the mission-driven work we do every day. Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. When you join the Network, you will have career opportunities from coast to coast.
Our organization is driven by the power of relationships. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do. Apply Today!
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT STATEMENT
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with assistance of a reasonable accommodations to be determined on a case by case basis.