At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance provides inventory financing solutions, service and intelligence through in-depth industry expertise and a commitment to customers. As a leading provider in specialized financing and servicing solutions, CDF delivers when it comes to helping facilitate the manufacturing, distribution and sale of products across a variety of industries from Powersports, Marine and Recreational Vehicles, to Outdoor Lawn & Garden, Agriculture, Technology, and Electronics & Appliances.
The Credit Analyst will be responsible for conducting routine credit investigations and determining whether to extend credit on companies across all Commercial Distribution Finance industries.
- Prepare risk assessments and present to senior management with a clear and consistent approach to mitigate risks
- Manage existing commercial accounts, perform rigorous analysis of transactions, and resolve problem accounts in partnership with deal teams
- Spreading financial/credit information
- Monitoring and following up on credit file conditions/ credit covenants
- Negotiate terms and conditions for transactions and work with deal teams to ensure appropriate documentation is in place
- 1+ year of financial analysis experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of financial statement analysis
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in cash flow analysis, collateral analysis, and financial analysis
- Analytical skills: ability to analyze unstructured/complex problems using quantitative analysis
- Cross-functional teamwork: ability to pull together teams comprised of individuals from multiple functional backgrounds and drive results
- Ability to make and deliver presentations to executives and external clients
- 3 years of experience in underwriting or portfolio management of inventory financing, commercial lending or equipment leasing products
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.