Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
The primary function of the Commissions Analyst is to support the sales commission process. This position is responsible for the calculation, evaluation, design / development and implementation of company commission programs, and to ensure programs and data are current and accurate. The Commissions Analyst evaluates and analyzes commission data to ensure accuracy and completeness, and ensures that all sales agents receive timely and accurate sales credit and commission payments. This position is also responsible for the development and maintenance of reports, databases and dashboard metrics. In addition, this position is also responsible for researching and resolving all commission inquiries from our external agent and agency partners.
- Responsible for the collection, analysis, audit, aggregation, scrubbing and consolidation of all commission and revenue data on a monthly basis
- Responsible for creation / maintenance of sales data in SalesForce
- Facilitate process improvement activities to ensure commission and revenue are reported accurately and timely
- Performs necessary analysis and financial summaries pertaining to all payments
- Research and reconcile revenue data received from health plans
- Gather and audits any revenue or commission adjustments
- Produce reports for external agents and agencies
- Responsible for system configuration set - up to support current operational needs, compliance requirements and future market growth
- Act as first line of contact for commission disputes and reconciliation, escalating issues as appropriate
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years of related accounting and analytical experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel (solid formula / spreadsheet manipulation, vLookup, IF statements, Nested IF statements, Arrays, Pivot Tables)
- Previous experience with Medicare and / or the healthcare insurance industry
- Knowledge of Salesforce and VUE Compensation
- Access database skills (ability to edit, create, save)
- Prior experience in sales operations and / or commissions / incentive compensation
- Excellent analytical skills and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
Keywords: Commission Analyst, Golden Outlook, Cypress, CA