Intervention, Inc., a Colorado non-profit, provides services within the criminal justice system across the state of Colorado including sobriety monitoring (UAs/BAs), electronic monitoring, probation supervision and community corrections.
Make a difference by working with a company committed to enhancing client's success and incorporating our values of Respect, Honesty and Integrity, Professionalism, Compassion and Empathy, Accountability and Responsibility into everything we do.
Variety of shifts and schedules available.
Guides clients toward pro-social behavior and protects the safety of the staff, clients and community at large through monitoring and enforcing policies, rules and regulations with residential, non-residential and out client services clients.
Support, promote and adhere to the mission, values and Code of Conduct of Intervention Inc.
Reflect Intervention Inc.s' commitment to treating all persons with dignity and respect.
Educate clients and ensure compliance with facility policies, rules and regulations
Conduct internal and external rounds and counts throughout the facility to ensure safety and monitor compliance with policies.
Support acceptable and issue sanctions for unacceptable behaviors through application of behavioral guidelines
Monitor testing of clients through urinalysis and breathalyzer
Perform pat searches, facility inspections and room searches to inspect for contraband and ensure clients are adhering to policies
Regular and predictable attendance, flexibility in schedule/shift changes.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred
- 2 years customer service and/or security experience, including experience working with people in stressful and/or crisis situations
- Basic ability to enter data, generate reports and create communications from variety of software programs and databases
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to remain calm and deescalate stressful situations
- Knowledge of the cultural and socioeconomic characteristics and appropriate techniques and practices for the client population.
- Ability to interact effectively as a team member and independently with Company staff, stakeholders, and with diverse client base.
- Must pass background check and have ability to access state criminal databases
- Ability to walk about a multi-floor building quickly and frequently
- Ability to lift and move furnishings while conducting searches
- Ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Valid driver's license preferred
THIS IS A FULL-TIME BENEFIT ELIGIBLE POSITION, INCLUDING MEDICAL AND DENTAL INSURANCE, 401(K) RETIREMENT PROGRAM WITH GENEROUS COMPANY MATCH, AND PAID HOLIDAY, VACATION AND SICK TIME
INTERVENTION IS A QUALIFIED EMPLOYER UNDER THE PUBLIC SERVICE STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS (PSLF) PROGRAM
Learn more about Intervention Inc and see all our current job openings at www.int-cjs.org/employment